Conversation Groups are a great way to practice speaking English with other KU students. Language and Culture Liaisons will be there to speak with you.
- Conversation groups are your chance to practice your English outside of the classroom.
- All AEC students are welcome!
- You don't need to sign up; come whenever you like.
- We meet just to talk.
- There is no homework or teacher. The leaders are students just like you.
- Remember to check your KU email for information about conversation groups and activities.
- You can find the conversation groups on the first floor of the Kansas Union.
- Tuesday, 1:30 - 4:00pm
- Wednesday, 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday, 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday, 11:00am - 4:00pm
Several activities are planned for AEC students throughout each semester. Students will enjoy ice skating in Kansas City and dinners in Lawrence as well as farm tours and a lakeside barbeque picnic, just to name a few. These are great opportunities to learn about American culture and meet other AEC students. Additional information about upcoming events will be sent to students via email. You may also call or visit the AEC for more details.