The Point: A Learning Resource for AEC Students
The Point is an Academic Resource Center. It is a service to help you study, learn, and become part of the KU community!
If you have a specific question about your classwork, or if you just want to work on a special area, AEC instructors will be there to help you with your questions.
- By appointment. Make an appointment for The Point at http://aecappt.dept.ku.edu/.
- The Point is closed during the summer. Spring semester dates are January 30 through May 4, 2017.
- Room 425, Anschutz Library
- In the building across the plaza from The Underground in Wescoe Hall; walk in the front door of Anschutz Library and go up one floor.
- Go up to the 4th floor of Anschutz Library. Look for Room 425. When you walk in, a teacher will greet you and ask how he/she can help. Bring your assignment and materials with you!
- Also, you can reserve a time in advance by using The Point online appointment system. That 30-minute time will be saved for you! Come on time for your appointment. If you are 10 minutes late, we will help other students who come in, and you'll have to wait until one of the teachers is free.
- Bring your book or materials with you.
- Have a specific question or area that you want to work on.
- Understand that we are here to point the way to the answers, so don’t ask the teacher to give you answers to your homework.